- Copyright © 2001 Softouch Development, Inc.
- EasyWorship and EasyWorship logos are trademarks of Softouch Development, Inc
- CCLI and SongSelect are trademarks or registered trademarks of Christian Copyright Licensing, Inc. in the US &/or other countries.
- CCLI does not sponsor, affiliate or endorse Softouch, EasyWorship, or any service we provide. All rights reserved.
Please note any pricing on the webpage may change depending on the exchange rate, please contact us to confirm pricing.
All trademarks and logos remain the properties of their respective companies
The above link takes you to www.easyworship.com, if you wish to purchase from a GST registered New Zealand company then please return to www.easyworship.co.nz to purchase via the order form.
S R Sound Ltd is based in Christchurch, New Zealand.
We are proud to be a distributor of EasyWorship software.
Distributing EasyWorship in New Zealand since 2006.
We are a GST registered company
and will provide an invoice.
You can also subscribe to EasyWorships new YouTube Channel
YouTue channel has lots of how to videos and is a helpful source of information.
EasyWorship are also on Facebook (
) so you can watch for new information.
For more information on EasyWorship 7 software features or to download a free trial please click
here to go to easyworship.com
Yearly Subscription *
With subscription, future releases of EasyWorship software will be included.
So when EasyWorship releases a new version of software, your budget is already approved.
Other advantages are the unlimited free support, basic training, and some great free media.
If your projection computer does not have an internet connect, we recommend the yearly subscription over monthly.
Details for the subscription:
Always up to date with latest features
Unlimited free phone support
Includes over 175 pieces of media
Instructor-led basic training session
* We can only offer the yearly subscription not a monthly subscription plan.
Campus License or Single Projection License
EasyWorship has two licensing options for a one time purchase:
1) The single projector license which covers the use of EasyWorship on a single projection computer.
2) The campus license which covers the use of EasyWorship on unlimited projection computers located on the same campus.
Details for this license include:
Purchase new features at full price *
90 days free phone support **
Limited sample media
Self guided online help
* Will need to purchase each version of EasyWorship at full price in order to receive new features.
** Comes with 90 days of free phone support. After the first 90 days, phone support will cost $35 USD per incident with the EasyWorship support team in the States.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I try EasyWorship 7 before purchasing?
Yes, you can! Simply go to our EasyWorship Demo Page and download a watermarked version of the software today!
How will upgrades work moving forward?
After EasyWorship 7, upgrades will only be available through subscription.
If you purchase EasyWorship 7 via the one-time purchase, you will have to purchase future versions of EasyWorship software at full price.
What is included in the Basic Training Session?
When you sign up to take our Instructor-led Basic Training Session, you'll receive training by an EasyWorship Software Expert.
This session will cover topics such as adding songs to your database, creating presentations, and navigating screen layouts and view options.